Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

First 2014 Craft Projects!

It has been quite a while since I've posted!  This has certainly been a very long holiday!  But I'm back into the swing of things and I am getting back into crafting mode!  As mentioned in my last post, there are some new exciting things coming soon from Stampin' Up! - the 2014 Occasions Mini and SAB - these will be launched on 28 January 2014!  So keep a look out!
Here are two projects I've just recently completed and thought you'd like to have a quick look.  The first one is 3" x 3" Typewriter note cards with a box - this idea was posted on Papercraft45 - I just love this site as the projects and tutorials are amazing!


For the next project I used the Giggle Greetings Stamp set and the inspiration for these cards I found on Printerest.  I just love the different sayings on each stamp!



No comments:

Post a Comment